Monday, August 29, 2005

Nature Taking Its Course

I guess God will have his say in influencing our economy. Hurricane Katrina is expected to cause a record high cost of impact. I don't know how the insurance companies have been able to survive this hurricane season... Let me rephrase that, I don't know how home insurance buyers can afford high premiums, especially with mortgage payments and these oil prices. Oil rigs will also be damaged due to such devastating phenominon. These overwhelming storms may be the catalyst that slows our economy. Oil prices will likely spike AGAIN as supply is decreased. Help! President Bush, I think we will need to see some of those strategic oil reserves. I'm afraid to drive anymore, because going to the gas station is like a glutton for punishment... but I don't know how much more I can take.

You kinda have to ask yourself what's causing these storm attacks. I'm no scientist, but I'm thinking the reversal of the magnetic poles may have something to do with all of this.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not reversal of the magnetic pole what's causing more and heavier hurricanes. It's global warming.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Sam S. Park said...

r

Thanks for the info. I'm no weather expert, so ur comment is much appreciated.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Let nature take its course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home